100M DAO Tokens Locking Based on Price Milestones

How should we approach “token price and market capitalization growth”? The primary strategy seems to be raising awareness and increasing adoption, which is exactly what Lisk is doing right now. Several partnerships have been announced and gone live just a few months after the L2 migration, with positive news emerging from Indonesia and Africa. This could be a result of the migration to ETH L2 and the beginning of reaping the benefits of the ETH and OP ecosystem.
It’s still too early to determine if there are specific plans to raise the token price and market capitalization, as this is an ongoing process.

As you mentioned, a token burn could be an effective way to increase token prices. While the outcome is hard to predict, I believe the impact of a burn is largely driven by investor psychology. Therefore, for the burn to be fully effective, Lisk needs to be a high-profile project. However, I think Lisk is not yet in a position where a burn could be truly effective, given that it has just undergone the L2 migration (this is just my personal prediction).

At the same time, I agree that it’s not fair for Lisk officials to hold significant voting power, as this could easily influence the outcome. Unfortunately, the Lisk community is still quite small, and voting in this situation might not reflect the true opinion of the community.

As mentioned above, I personally think that one idea is to postpone this important “Burn or Allocate to DAO Fund” in order to maximize the effect of the Burn and to ensure fairness in the voting process through community growth.

As a long-term Lisk investor, I, like you, look forward to the project’s success and the potential increase in token price. Let’s continue to support the growth of our community together. Thank you.

1 Like