100M DAO Tokens Locking Based on Price Milestones

Thank you for your attention.

Regarding the fact that the tokens have already been minted and their price is already accounted for, there are a few points to consider. First, if we burn them, the price will at least rise. How long it will last, no one knows, but if the team works hard, the price will still increase more. However, if the team does not plan to raise the token price and market cap as a result, then there is no point in keeping them at all. Let me remind you that at the moment, 25 million votes (potentially, if they pause it) are controlled by the team and people associated with them (in reality, about 17 million). So they currently have a majority in the vote, which means that no proposal can pass without their participation. I emphasize, at the moment. By the way, the planned vote for September currently foresees exactly this situation: if they are against burning, they can easily prevent it, and if they want to keep the tokens, they can easily keep them. In any case, there will be someone in the community who agrees with them, and the chance of gaining the necessary votes approaches 100%.

It has long been clear to me that it’s either burning or keeping with a price tie.

By the way, dilution was not the main point, but for some reason, you focused on it. If the team truly plans to develop the project not just in words but also for investors, let them show it through action, not just talk. As an investor who had half of my tokens taken away from the total amount, I want to see the price increase; only then will it be proof to me that the team is sincere. Otherwise, it’s all fake.

1 Like